GitNex Release 1.0.0 - Android client for Gitea
I was working on GitNex for the last few months. GitNex is a free, open-source Android client for Git repository management tool Gitea. Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go.
Here are the key features which comes with release 1.0.0.
- My Repositories
- Repositories list
- Organizations list
- Create new repository
- Create new organization
- Search/filter repositories and organizations
- Profile view
- Repository stars, watchers, issues count
- Issues list
- Issue comments
- Comment on issues
- Search issues in issues list
- Create new issue with multiple assignees, labels and add milestone, due date to it
- Create label
- Edit / delete labels
- Repository information
- Milestones list
- Create new milestone
- Branches list
- Releases with source download
- Collaborators view for repository
- Markdown support
- Emoji support
- Settings : Pretty and Normal time format, language change
- Option to access local non-https installs
More screenshots here.
Post all the issues in the GitLab issues tracker.